HAPPY 4th OF JULY – SAFETY IS KEY
- Light fireworks outside, one at a time and without placing your body directly over the device. Then quickly move away. Don’t try to relight malfunctioning fireworks.
- Never give fireworks to small children and throw or point a firework toward people, animals, vehicles, structures, or flammable materials.
- Have a bucket of water or a garden hose nearby in case of an emergency.
- Soak used and unused fireworks in water before throwing them away.
- Don’t let children ignite or play with fireworks, including sparklers.
- Don’t use fireworks if you’re impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Never leave a lit or hot grill unattended · Designate a “grill master” to assure children and pets stay away from the flames or hot grill.
- Sparkler and Fireworks Safety · Always keep a portable fire extinguisher nearby close by. Also, keep a water hose or buckets of water nearby to put out fires.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!