Lakewood Township Police Department is proud to announce the 2019 POLICE CAMP to be held August 19th – 23rd from 8am to 3pm. Registration is May 1st through July 1st in the Traffic Safety Office located at Police Headquarters. Enrollment is limited, selection by lottery, and notification will be made by phone.
Open to all Township residents ages 11 through 13.
- Cadets must be able to perform rigorous physical activities
- Cadets must adhere to a strict disciplinary policy
- Cadets are required to wear khaki shorts and sneakers (T-shirts, hats, and water bottles will be provided)
- Lunch will be provided
- Parents must attend a mandatory pre-camp meeting on August 7th at 7pm at the Lakewood Police Department
- Physical Training
- K-9 Interaction
- Field Trips
- Tour of Police Department
- Graduation Ceremony