This years’ National Drug Take Back Day will be held on Saturday October 26th and LPD Officers will be standing by for a few hours at predetermined locations and times to collect all your old/unwanted medications for the LPD Officers to properly destroy. This program helps keep drugs from getting into our waterways and Off of the streets.
- Original leisure Village: 10:00-12:00
- Leisure Village East 12:00-2:00
- Fairways @ Lakeridge/Enclave: 12:00-2:00
- Leisure Park: 12:00-2:00
- Lions Head Woods: 12:00-2:00
- Harrogate: 10:00-12:00
- Four Seasons: 10:00-12:00
- Horizons 2 Woodlake: 12:00-2:00
- Country Place: 12:00-2:00
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Detective Robert Anderson (732) 363-0200 Ext; 5359 firstname.lastname@example.org or Detective Michael Zwick (732) 363-0200 Ext; 5379 email@example.com .