BLACK FRIDAY SAFETY TIPS-2021
Safety has to remain priority when Black Friday shopping. If you must physically shop, remember crowds and excitement can bring about increased and unexpected risks. *SHOPPING ONLINE – will SAVE you the frustration and still get the deals. (make sure you use online reputable retailers #17)
Here Are 20 Black Friday Shopping Tips To Help Keep You Safe:
- Keep your personal items, purse, and/or wallet on your person at all times.
- Don’t argue or get physical over an item.
- Only bring the necessary credit cards with you.
- Limit the amount of cash you have on your person.
- Make sure your cell phone has a full charge before you leave your home.
- Shop in pairs or in a group.
- Utilize online shopping whenever possible.
- Put your credit cards in a protective sleeve to block illegal scanning.
- Don’t take your money out until asked to do so.
- Shop during daylight hours.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Never ask strangers for help with lifting or placing items in your vehicle.
- Carry safety keys that include a whistle and pepper spray.
- Lock your vehicle and turn on your car alarm.
- Do not leave any valuables visible in your vehicle.
- Keep a close watch on children and minors that are shopping with you.
- Only shop with reputable retailers.
- Be polite to other shoppers.
- Save all of your shopping receipts until a few months after the holiday has passed.
- Refrain from using public Wi-Fi.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!